Culture Shift is a 4-month masterclass focused on tools and opportunities to shape a better future in four focus areas:
Social Capital + Equity + Social Entrepreneurship + Art
Fall 2018 Course Description:
In 2018 we are faced with growing economic, social and environmental challenges that demand a fundamental paradigm shift. This shift values people over possessions and helps us heal, reconnect and work together across divisions to create a better future. In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from and engage closely with leaders of Scarabys Consulting and other practitioners catalyzing cultural change.
Each month will include two 2-hour sessions at Kheprw Institute (3549 Boulevard Place) focused on each topic. The first session will be focused on networking and dialogue with a panel of practitioners. The second session will be a workshop focused on learning and applying key concepts.
- Social Capital Panel – September 5th, 9-11am
- Social Capital Workshop – September 19th, 9-11am
- Equity Panel – October 3rd, 9-11am
- Equity Workshop – October 17th, 9-11am
- Social Entrepreneurship Panel – November 7th, 9-11am
- Social Entrepreneurship Workshop – November 21st, 9-11am
- Art Panel – December 5th, 9-11am
- Art Workshop – December 19th, 9-11am
- Single Class $75
- Two Classes $100
- Full Course (8 Classes) $300